Need Help Registering?
Returning Parent Registration Instructions: Click Here
Parents, register your student(s) for one of our Crane District schools. You'll need to click on the link above that pertains to you and complete the registration packet in ParentVue. If you live outside the Crane School District boundaries, you will need to complete the Open Enrollment form during the online registration process. Please have the following information available when you start the registration process.
You must also supply the following documents. Due to COVID-19, we are currently accepting digital scans of the originals through the online registration portal. When our facilities reopen, we'll ask that you supply the school with the original documents for vertification of authenticity, we'll make copies, and return the originals to you:
- Home Address
- Home or Work Phone
- Parent's Names
- Emergency Contact Information
- Home Language Survey Form
- Immunization records
- Special Education needs
- Birth Certificate
- Your student's birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Report Card
- Withdrawal Slip
- Proof of Residency (must provide one of the following):
- Valid Arizona driver's license, Arizona identification card or motor vehicle registration
- Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program authorization card
- Real estate property deed or mortgage documents
- Property tax bill
- Residential lease or rental agreement (including Section 8 agreement or off-base military housing)
- Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
- Bank or credit card statement
- W-2 wage statement
- Payroll stub
- Certificate of Tribal enrollment (506 form) or other ID issued by recognized tribe located in AZ
- Other documentation from a state, tribal or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veterans' Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.)
- Temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
* For members of the armed services, the provision of verifiable documentation does not serve as a declaration of official residency for income tax or other legal purposes. Armed service members may utilize a temporary on-base billeting facility as the address for proof of residency.
You may also reach out to the Registrar of the school, directly. Following is their contact information.