Crane District Demographics
Crane Elementary School District No. 13 was established in 1899 to serve a community today known as Yuma, Arizona. Although, initially, Crane was a small school serving a small community, the school and the community have together grown through the years.
Crane schools have a diverse community of students with many different ethnic groups represented and provides Exceptional Education Services to more than 700 students.
All students of the district receive an Apple iPad and all instructional staff members receive a MacBook Air and an iPad. This initiative allows the district to provide a device for every student to help them prepare for the world that awaits them.
All Crane schools offer 100% free breakfast and lunch to students, with several schools also offering summer breakfast and lunch programs.
The following additional programs are also available within our district:
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers
- Great Beginnings Preschool
- Migrant Education
- Accelerated Reading Program
- Kagan Cooperative Structures
- Yuma County Science Fair participation
- RTI Model of Intervention at Pueblo Elementary
- YRMC Walk for Wellness Program
- Quarterly Parent Involvement Nights
- MAC-Ro Math Program
- LEGO League Team participation
- GREAT Program participant
- Beginning and Intermediate band
Grant Partnerships with Apple Inc, AT&T, and Intel Math
Parent Groups include site councils, PTO/PTA's
Business Partnerships with Gowan Company and Endeavor Ballooning
Crane district also has a partnership with the Rodel Foundation
As of Budget Adoption on July 11, 2017:
M&O Budget- $30,957,040
Capital Budget- $1,248,391
Bond Elections- $10 million authorized by voters in the November 2014 election
Override Elections- None during this fiscal year
Learn more about the district's financial position by clicking here